What You Need
- Alcohol-based cleaning sprays or wipes
- Soft, lint-free cloth or microfiber towel. DO NOT USE abrasive cloths or paper towels as these can scratch the touchscreen
- Start with the tablet screen, this will be the most used surface area.
- Ensure all power and volume buttons are wiped clean.
- We recommend cleaning the back and sides of the tablet
- Also ensure to wipe down the stand and power cable as these are likely to have been handled by guests
- Don’t get moisture or spray fluid inside the charging point or headphone socket.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, bleaches, or abrasives
- Don’t spray cleaning products directly onto the tablets (spray the cloth first and then wipe the tablet).
General cleaning guidelines:
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Gloves should be discarded after each cleaning session.
- If reusable gloves are used, those gloves should be dedicated to cleaning and disinfection of surfaces for COVID-19 and should not be used for other purposes.
- Clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
COVID19 is a transmission based disease which currently has no cure. By following the above guidelines you can help reduce the transmission of the COVID-19 coronavirus.